Saturday, September 20, 2008

Tagged by Sir Pixy

Time: 4.26p.m
Name: Joseph Tan/JOJO.
Sisters: 1.
Brothers: 0.
Shoe size: 6+(I guess).
Height: 162cm.
Where do you live: Kuala Lumpur.
Favorite drinks: Ice Lemon Tea, Lemon Lime Bitters.
Favorite breakfast:
Cereals.
Have you ever been on a plane: Yes.
Swam in the ocean: Yes.
Fallen asleep in school: Yes.
Broken someone’s heart:
Always.
Fell off your chair: Never, so embarrassing.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: No.
Saved e-mails: Yes.
What is your room like: Full with CDs.
What’s right beside you: My Cellphone, Ipod, Bible (keeps me away from dirty stuff).
What is the last thing you ate:
Breakfast + Lunch = Brunch.

Ever had…
Chicken pox: Never, I remember i got injected when i'm 6+
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: Yup.
Broken nose:
No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: I do.
Like picnics: L.O.V.E
Who was the last person you danced with: Me and Myself.
Last made you smile: Maggie, she is the one that makes my day.
You last yelled at:
Forgot who.

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Yes.
Kissed anyone: No.
Get sick:
No.
Talked to an ex: Yes.
Miss someone: Yeah.
Best feeling in the world: Happiness.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals:
Never.
What’s under your bed: Tissues (Sometimes nightmares do makes me cry).
What time is it now: 4.41 p.m.

Randoms
Is there a person who is on your mind right now? Nop.
Do you have any siblings? Yes, eldest sista.
Do you want children? No and Never.
Do you smile often? Always.
Do you like your hand-writing? Of Course, kinda artistic.
Are your toenails painted? Hell No.
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in? No ones.
What colour shirt are you wearing? White singlet.
What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday?
Day Dreaming..
I can’t wait till…I'm a fashion Designer.
When did you cry last? Few days ago (nightmares).
Are you a friendly person?
Yes.
Do you have any pets? Yes, A dog names RUG (my sis's dog)
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? No where.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? Nope.
Do you sleep with the TV on?
No.
What are you doing right now? facebOOk-ing.
Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.
Can you handle the truth? What kind of truth..depends.
Are you closer to your mother or father? Both. They are my atm machine..(juz joking).
Who was the last person you cried in front of?
No one.
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? Erm..cant think of anyone.
Do you eat healthy?
Always.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex? Yes, I do.
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
Yes, when my sister said i'm useless.
How often do you go to church? Every Sunday.
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?
Hide in my room.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? Depends.
Are you confident? Over-confidence (does that count)?? ahaha

5 things I was doing 10 years
1) argue with teachers.
2) play and collecting Pokemon cards.
3) tear my exercise books.
4) fight with friends (punch and pulling hairs).
5) essays (puke).

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1) keeps all money in the bank.
2) Donate to the poor.
3) Travel around.
4) buy a house for my dearest parents.
5) buy a grand Versace dress for my sis.

5 of my bad habits
1) sleep late.
2) wake up late (half day gone).
3) blur.
4) buy lots of CDs.
5) day dreaming.

5 places I have lived in
1)Old Klang Road.
2)Seri Kembangan
3)Clayton, Melbourne, Australia.

5 jobs I’ve had
1) Tropicana Life - Sales Assistant (M.V).
2) Chung Chemicals - Office Boy .
3) Lemongrass Restaurant - Waiter.

FIVE LUCKY PEOPLE:
1) Maggie
2) Roman Lee
3) Ivan
4) Wy Ching
5) May Yi a.k.a slippery girl

No comments:

Post a Comment