Saturday, September 27, 2008

Tagged by Shu Bin

1.What is the most important thing in your life?
quickly finished my business course ahaha.

2.What was the last thing you bought with your own money?
handbag for Maggie.

3.Where do you want to get married?
Paradise, somewhere peace and beautiful.

4.How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
No idea, next!!

5.Are you in love?
No.

6.Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Cafe Notturno

7.Name the latest book that you bought.
The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night-Time By Mark Haddon

8.What is your full name?
Joseph Tan, thats it haha.

9.Do you prefer your mother, or your father?
both..can i choose both??

10.Name a person you really wish to meet in your life for the first time.
A person ah..? let me think first..

11.Christina or Britney?
Half half.. Christina 50%, Britney 50%

12.Do I do my own laundry?
Of course, always...but onli wash 2 week once..haha

13.The most exciting place you want to go.
erm..goin to Redbox with Jav, Maggie, Ivan ....

14.Hugs or kisses?
both/..

15.8 things I am passionate about:
nothing passionate about?.

16.8 things I say too often:
i)Omg!
ii) r u serious?
iii) b/tch
iv) ohoh..
v) sienz ah..
vi) hahaha
vii) pathetic
viii) huh? *blur*

17.8 books I’ve read recently:
can't think of any..ahah

18.8 songs that I could listen to over and over again:
i) Just Dance by Lady Gaga.
ii) Wow by Kylie Minogue.
iii) Ecstacy by ATB.
iv) When I Grow up - The Pussycat Dolls.
v) Singing in the rain (remix) - Mint Royale ft.Gene Kelly.
vi) We Break the Dawn - Michelle Williams.
vii) Bossy - Lindsay Lohan.
viii) No Air - Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown.

19.8 things I learned last year:
lots of things...uncountable..

20.Tag 8 people:
Everyone that view my blog!! *peace*

No comments:

Post a Comment