Sunday, January 11, 2009

Kelly Clarkson "All I Ever Wanted" Official Album Cover


All I Ever Wanted is the upcoming fourth studio album by American pop rock singer-songwriter Kelly Clarkson. Out this March 17,2009..

Kelly Clarkson herself has admitted that the album cover had been airbrushed telling fans on her blog "it’s very colorful and they have definitely photo-shopped the crap out of me but i don’t care haha!"

Omg..i so in love with the cover..cant wait to grab one myself :P

Track listing

  1. My Life Would Suck Without You
  2. I Do Not Hook Up
  3. Cry
  4. Don't Let Me Stop You
  5. All I Ever Wanted
  6. Already Gone
  7. If I Can't Have You
  8. Save You
  9. Whyyawannabringmedown
  10. Long Shot
  11. Impossible
  12. Ready
  13. I Want You
  14. If No One Will Listen

No comments:

Post a Comment