Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Beyoncé "I Am... Sasha Fierce" Official Album Cover




Newest studio album by American R&B singer Beyoncé. This is a double disc album, representing herself and on-stage persona, Sasha Fierce. The first disc, I Am... Beyoncé, will feature a predominate classic R&B-jazz sound while Fierce's disc, entitled I Am... Sasha, will have a hip-hop-dance vibe. Knowles also plans to release a DVD of music videos for every track in February 2009.


Here's the tracks:
Disc 1: I Am...
1. If I Were A Boy
2. Halo
3. Disappear
4. Broken-hearted Girl
5. Ave Maria
6. Smash Into You
7. Satellites
8. That's Why You're Beautiful

Disc 2: Sasha Fierce
1. Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
2. Radio
3. Diva
4. Sweet Dreams
5. Video Phone
6. Hello
7. Ego
8. Scared Of Lonely





should listen to it..not bad actually..recommend to grab a copy urself!! blek :P

No comments:

Post a Comment